An event organised by the Economic Development team of Cannock Chase District Council, in collaboration with Lichfield and Tamworth Council.
About this Event
Whether you are a startup business, maybe even working from home, or you are an SME* with a number of staff and a strong turnover, there are a number of support and funding initiatives available across the business spectrum.
This event acts as a platform for businesses across the district to come along, listen to a couple of presentations from key speakers in the grant support space - and also be able to network with a large number of individuals who represent other support agencies.
- 8.00am - Welcome, Networking & Pastries
- 8.45am - Introduction
- 8.50am - Business Growth Programme 2(BGP2) https://www.birmingham.gov.uk/info/20199/business_growth_programme_2
- 9.05am - Julie Evans - Small Business Grant Scheme https://www.stokestaffslep.org.uk/enterprise-support/funding-finance/
- 9.20am - Small District Grant Overview
- 9.35am - Craig Walsh - Higher Level Skills Match https://www.bcuadvantage.co.uk/access-students-and-graduates/higher-level-skills-match
- 9.50am - Close, Networking
For more information - Please contact the Cannock Economic Development team - Econdev@Cannockchasedc.gov.uk