In Association with Lichfield BID and Stoke & Staffs Growth Hub
August 19, 2019
Holiday Inn Express, One Lichfield South Wall Island, Birmingham Rd, Shenstone, Lichfield WS14 0QP
- 0830 Registration & Coffee
- 09.00 Workshop Start
- Introductions & Welcome
- Course Overview & objectives
- Introduction to GDPR for Small Business.
- – Including Fines, Scary stories, Myth busting and Case Studies
- The Data Audit
- Data Controller/ Data Processor Sub-contractors, Suppliers & Staff
- The Danger Zone – Subject Access Requests.
- Data Breach management and dealing with the ICO.
- Practical applications for your business (interactive).
- Business Marketing after GDPR is achievable and legal!
- How to Benefit from Demonstrating Compliance.
- How to obtain 100% Match Funding for Your GDPR Compliance paperwork.
- Q & A.
- 12.00 Close and Chat
(24 delegate spaces available)
This presentation assumes no previous knowledge of Compliance and Regulatory matters. The content will take the attendees from Basic or no knowledge to an Intermediary understanding of practical data protection matters for small businesses, with a focus on the prevention of a data breach occurring through improved awareness.
All of the subject matter is primarily aimed at SME business owners and those responsible for data protection compliance in the organisation.
Tickets are FREE:
Contact Transition Law on 01543 547002 to make a booking