The Citizenship Watch scheme is a safe place project for people with a learning disability, if they feel threatened or bullied when they are out and about in their Community across Staffordshire. A number of shops in Cannock have agreed to sign up to the scheme, and are displaying a Citizenship Watch poster in their window, to say they are a safe place for people.
Residents with a learning disability can have a matching card or key ring, so they can match it up with the shop and they will know someone there will support them.
Participating Shops in Cannock:
- British Heart Foundation- 21 Market Place Cannock
- Dunelm- 89 High Street Cannock
- Cannock Library- Manor Avenue Cannock
- MP Helpzone- Unit 6 High Green Centre Cannock
- Co-op pharmacy- 57-59 Market Place Cannock
- Extra Care- 4b Market Place Cannock
- Bonmarche- 55a The Forum Cannock
- Minister Pharmacy- 29 Market Hall Street Cannock
- Recess- 32 Market Street Cannock
Last Updated: 06/08/2015