What does Derventio do?
Derventio Housing Trust provides supportive, safe and secure accommodation for people who are struggling with their housing situation.
Residents are supported to develop independent living skills and build their confidence and self-esteem. At the right time for them, people are supported to move on to more permanent accommodation.
Who is it for?
Derventio’s housing is available to people (usually 18 years and over), who:
- Are homeless or may become homeless
- Can claim Housing Benefit
- Are willing to work with staff for a better future
- Will thrive with low to medium support
The shared, supportive environment gives residents the experience of living with others and helps to build confidence and self-esteem.
The aim is to help people prepare to live successful independent lives and achieve their personal goals.
Each resident is assigned a housing officer, who will work closely with them to identify their individual support needs. They then provide appropriate support, whether it be through developing life skills, support with addiction or help to rebuild and strengthen relationships.
The team have developed strong links with other agencies to which residents can be referred to make sure they receive all the support they need.
For referrals and further information, please contact the Cannock Chase District Council Housing Options Team.
Property Management Service for Landlords
Are you a landlord with residential properties? Derventio is a registered social landlord with years of experience in the lettings market. The landlords and property owners they work with are key partners who make the supported housing service possible.
If you decide to lease your property with Derventio you will receive an excellent property management service. They are particularly interested in hearing from landlords with properties in the Cannock Chase area.
Here are some of the benefits you can expect:
- No costly estate agent letting or admin fees
- Guaranteed rent payments, with no void or re-let fees
- No HMO licence needed
- Long term leases, with paperwork undertaken by Derventio at our cost
- Leases renewed with terms agreeable to both parties
- Free inventory
- Ongoing property maintenance, gardening and cleaning of communal areas
- Minimum weekly property inspections
- Helping to house local people and build better communities
- 24/7 management of antisocial behaviour
- No costly court cases
- Property returned at end of lease in tip top condition with empty possession
For more information visit https://derventiohousing.com/property-owners/
Last Updated: 22/11/2021